1. Personalised Gifts: Create a personalised poster for a newborn or a milestone in someone’s life. In Japan, Yosimiya sells bags of rice which are shaped like a newborn baby. These are given to new parents as gifts. Along with the bag is a photo of the child displaying his or her name, and the bag weighs exactly what the child weighed at birth.
2. Catering For Pets: Produce and sell products for pets. This could be anything from organic pet food to designer dog kennels. There are even dog bowls which you can program to call your dog at food time Treppenhausreinigung Göttingen. Pets are important to many people and they love to spoil them. You could also do doggie daycare,pampering, or a pet spa and hotel experience for pets.
3. Helping Students Move: Catering to students needs can be a very lucrative business. Students living in dormitories have to vacate their rooms every holiday. You could help them to move also provide a storage solution for holiday moves, so provide a storage solution for holiday moves, so that they don’t have to move everything back to where-ever they live.
4. Professional Shopper: Provide a service as a professional shopper. You could specialise in gifts shopping for busy executives. Professional shopper can save them time while making sure that they offer gifts that are appropriate. You could also offer your services to busy parents as a back to school shopper. Get the stationery and book requirements list, price the goods and add your fee. Include gasoline in the pricing as you often have to go more than one place. If you get enough clients you could negotiate a bulk discount from the stores where you shop.
5. Renovations: Home renovations are a huge business especially in a down economy. People are looking to fix up rather than buy a new home. Bring your own tools and include things like paint in the price of the project. This will make it as simple as possible for the owner to use your services. Arrange discounted products from a local hardware stores.
Beauty and money goes hand in hand. If you’re thinking I am beautiful and of course you are then why are you broke? There is nothing more beautiful than a confident women who is debt free, able to make purchases without that knot in her stomach in having to miss out on her rent, car payments just because it’s easier to look good than to pay what you owe. The same way you attend to looking beautiful, applying your make-up effortlessly that is the same way you should think of getting out of debtor earning an income towards financial freedom. Ladies when you are applying your make-up you meticulously apply it so there are no smudges, no creases, no mess. Yet, when it comes to your financial presentation oh well “I will fake it”. Why fake it? I know what I am talking about when I say faking it puts you in a worse off position. You are constantly battling yourself, putting up a front, trying to impress non-impressive people who also do not have a dime to lend, a pot well, you know to____ in….so when the flood comes and it starts raining bills such as the bill collector, landlord knocking on your door, car notes due and your monthly income can’t hold the weight you have a problem. So how can you prevent yourself from drowning?
First you must take off the make-up and clothes. Start clean and clear; take a look at yourself in the mirror and say ” I love you more than anything just the way you are; no material things will come between me and you for I am enough”. Be honest with yourself. Look at yourself and ask yourself again. ” What is there not to love for I am love!! Repeat this everyday and start on your journey by taking steps to grow stronger and build you a financial fortress fearlessly.